If you need special assistance to participate in public meetings, please contact the City Clerk at (509) 884-9515 (TTY 711). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title 1.)
If you feel that the City has not fulfilled ADA requirements, please report it to the City's ADA Coordinator at (509) 884-9515.
The following documents explain the City's policy regarding compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Policy for ADA and Section 504 Compliance
- Notice - Under ADA
- Section 504 Notice
- Title II ADA_Section 504 Complaint Form
- Employee Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Employee Request Reasonable Accommodation Form
- Citizen Request Reasonable Accommodation Form
- Section 504 - Model Self-Evaluation Checklist
- Section 504 - HUD UFAS Accessibility Checklist
- Transition Plan2013