An ordinance memorializes an action of the City Council. Once enacted by the City Council, an ordinance becomes the law of the City. After an ordinance is enacted, it is codified in East Wenatchee Municipal Code (EWMC). The EWMC collects all of the regulatory, penal, and administrative ordinances of the City.
- Ordinance 2017-01 Granting nonexclusive franchise to Falcon Video Commuications L.P locally known as Charter Communications
- Ordinance 2017-02 CentryLink Communications Franchise
- Ordinance 2017-03 Moratorium on wireless telecommunications facilities
- Ord2017-04 Amending snow removal regulations
- Ordinance 2017-05 adopting moratorium on new wireless communications facilities within City