- Public Open House Meeting Invitation for N Baker Ave -rev1
- East Wenatchee New Roadway Paint Striper INVITATION TO BID_advertisement
- City of East Wenatchee 2013 NPDES Annual Report - Final
- 9th Street Schedule
- Certified Erosion
- Construction General Permit
- Stormwater PDF Manual
- Who Needs Stormwater Permit
- Street Cut Permit
- Excavation Bond2
- OMW Maintenance Bond
- Hazardous Waste Event
- PSA- 9th and 15th St NE
- PSA- 9th and 15th Street
- Bid Tabulation
- East Wenatchee New Road Marking Machine INVITATION TO BID_advertisement
- East Wenatchee 2015 Annual Stormwater Report
The Washington Public Records Act is one of the strongest open government laws in the nation and reflects the desire of Washington citizens to know what their government is doing. A transparent and accessible government is essential to a successful free society, and fosters trust and confidence in government.
Strong “sunshine laws” are crucial to assuring government accountability and transparency. In Washington State, those laws provide for open public records and open public meetings.
Washington’s Attorney General’s Office produced an Open Government Internet Manual (Deskbook) to answer questions about the Public Records Act. The deskbook is a comprehensive, easy-to-read overview intended to help clarify provisions of the law and hopefully prevent future disagreements. This Internet Manual provides a general summary and is not intended to provide a complete discussion of every detail of the Public Records Act or Open Public Meetings Act.