Hours of Operation:
Monday — Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Court is in open session every Wednesday at 9:00 a.m.
Closed on all federal holidays
Municipal Court has jurisdiction to hear the following types of cases:
- Criminal cases involving misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors, RCW 3.66.060
- Traffic Infraction cases, RCW 3.66.060(5)
- Civil protection orders, RCW 26.50
Vehicle impound cases, RCW 46.55
The Municipal Court uses Armada for accounts turned over to collection: 800-949-2372 or 509-884-8000
The Probation Department monitors compliance with sentencing conditions as set forth by the Judge.
Sealing & Destruction of Court Records:
- A Guide to Sealing and Destroying Court Records, Vacating Convictions, and Deleting Criminal History Records
- Request for Expungement/Deletion of Non-Conviction Records
Municipal Court Judge
- (509) 667-8667
- (509) 884-0680 ext. 106
- (509) 665-8776
Assistant Court Administrator
- (509) 884-0680 ext. 117
- (509) 884-0680 ext. 105